PROV. 17:8; PROV. 18:16; EPH. 4: 1-15.
The term - a Covering - in Hebrew is "Rachaph" - which simply do imply to brood over like a Mother Hen over her chicks in times of danger or when a hen is giving warmth to her chicks in a cold weather or just for comfort. From this, is the outgrowth of our Greek word - Abba and the Compound Latin Word Padre or English Word - 'Father' which has come to mean more than just covering but a Seed Carrier as in Husbandry or Farming.
So in Ephesians Chapter 4 - He that holds all the gifts gave them to His Church through a divined and defined vessels. So in connecting to these God chosen Vessels, I use my human gifts to attract whatever gifts the Holy Spirit has deposited in this particular Chosen Vessel or Apostle or my Covering or Father when I serve him with my human gifts.
How do I use my human gifts to attract the gifts of the Holy Spirit as to attain my destiny here on Earth? The Alter of a Father that eats your SEED shall meet your NEED as you take on the Spirit of the Father or possess the spirit of that Father in your innermost being.
CHRIST JESUS - OUR GREAT EXAMPLE AND THE WAY
A) Twice God spoke from Heaven - This is my Beloved Son - 1) In Whom I am well Pleased and 2) Hear Him. Why????
Because Sonship and Fatherhood are the highest calling on Earth and that is the only way God perpetuates His creation physically and spiritually.
Hence Jesus Christ could say, in John 5:19 - What I see my Father do, I do.
B) The Highest Calling to any member in the Church therefore is Sonship - without which it would be real difficult to fulfill your Destiny on Earth - if you understand and flow in Sonship you would easily fulfill your destiny here on Earth.
C) The most lost person is a Fatherless person or an Orphan and the most non-entity or a person without identify is a Bastard.
THE ACUTE NECCESSITY OF HAVING A SPIRITUAL FATHER OR A SPIRITUAL COVERING
1. In 1 Corinthians 4:15 Paul tells the church that they have many instructors but one father, and that he considers himself their father through the gospel. YOU CANNOT HAVE TWO SPRITUAL FATHERS IN ANY SENSE AS A CHRISTIAN.
2. He also writes to Timothy as his “son”. And many other times he refers to being in “labor of birth” for the churches so that they would come to maturity and understanding.
3. If you are a member of any Church and therefore a son of the very Apostle that speaks into your life on a consistent basis - Then I present to you - Your Spiritual father.
4. But Everyone wants to be a son, but not everyone wants to pay the price. There is a price to pay to be a Son just like there is a price to pay to qualify as a Father.
5. Teachers teach, fathers correct with love and urgency. In other ways, fathers raise children, not clones. There are times when you can hear preachers who learned from other preachers that sound just a like (you could almost guess who they sat under without them telling you). Fathers spur sons (and daughters) on in their gifts and callings and revelations from God.
6. Fathers also bring accountability (as my spiritual father says) so you don't run off and get in a ditch somewhere (meaning a revalational, religious, powerless ditch). Who are you accountable to even when you will not be in Church or keep your obligation?????
7. The words “Father” and “son” are generational words, and the Kingdom is very generational. And for churches in the Kingdom to be generational, there needs to be fathers and sons.
Who is a Son?
a) Someone to carry FORWARD INTO THE FUTURE the name (the vision) OF A FATHER.
b) You are not a Successful Father until you have a Successor Son and you are not a Successor Son unless you can project your Predecessor Father as a Success. You can be a Cross-Over Son or Successor or a Translated Son but not a Successor Son.
c) In other words, your are a Successor Son when even in those transition times like a Spiritual Son, you could take over and keep the momentum going and continue to grow that organization or church of Your Spiritual Father from glory to glory. This is the Highest Calling for anyone in this Church - Just like the Highest Calling for a Daddy here is not just to be Bishop and Founder but to be our Father.
This is the Highest Calling For A Father and For a Son !!!!
I.- The Spiritual Son benefits from the Intercession of the Spiritual Covering or Father (vv.3-5).
1.- The Spiritual Son is usually in the Spiritual Father remember of his or her Spiritual Father (v. 3).
2.- The Spiritual Son benefits the prayers of is his or her Spiritual Father.(vv.3, 4).
3.- The Spiritual father/mother pray for the spiritual’ growth of their children(v. 5 a).
II.- The Spiritual father/mother encourages the spiritual growth of his children (v. 6).
1.- The Spiritual father/mother stimulates the faith of their children (v. 6).
2.- The Spiritual father/mother reveals to their children the mystery of the transformation that affects destiny. (v. 6).
“…that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion …”
3.- The Spiritual Son inherits the convictions of Faith of a Father (v. 6).
III.- Just like the Spiritual father does not neglect his responsibility as a father - so also does the son not neglect his or her responsibility (vv.7-11).
1.- The Spiritual gift of a Son is best developed, matured and directed under the Spiritual father. (v. 7).
2.- The Spiritual father demonstrates with their thoughts and acts a legitimate love for their children (v. 8).
3.- The Spiritual father cries out for the Christians life’ growth of their children (v. 9).
4.- The Spiritual father/mother prays for their children’s ability to distinguish the good decisions and necessary fidelity that only comes through Jesus Christ (vv.10, 11).
How You Can Know if you called to a Spiritual Father in This Church !!!
Three gifts in particular distinguish the spiritual father.
The first is insight and discernment (diakrisis), the ability to perceive intuitively the secrets of another’s heart, to understand the hidden depths of which the other is unaware. The spiritual father penetrates beneath the conventional gestures and attitudes whereby we conceal our true personality from others and from ourselves; and beyond all these trivialities, he comes to grips with the unique person made in the image and likeness of God
The second gift of the spiritual father is the ability to love others and to make others’ sufferings his own. Of Abba Poemen, one of the greatest of the Egyptian gerontes, it is briefly and simply recorded: “He possessed love, and many came to him.”  He possessed love this is indispensable in all spiritual fatherhood. Unlimited insight into the secrets of men’s hearts, if devoid of loving compassion, would not be creative but destructive; he who cannot love others will have little power to heal them.
A third gift of the spiritual father is the power to transform the human environment, both the material and the non-material. IF YOU CONNECT TO THE ALTER OF A TRUE FATHER - YOU CAN SEE YOUR SEED BECOME A BATTLE SEED AND HIS ALTAR WILL FIGHT FOR YOU AND ALTER EVERY THING THAT IS UP AGAINST YOU. (CHECK YOU BIBLE SINCE I DON'T HAVE THE SPACE TO ELABORATE BUT WILL DO SO IN MY NEXT BLOG)
God richly bless you.
APOSTLE M. JOE OMEOKWE.