2009 - The Year of Fruitfulness As God Remains the same:
As long as we His sheep - we shall abundantly be fruitful in 2009. Though as Sheep we still be dumb, still vulnerable to wolves and struggling with many of life's unseemliness even that certain future prospects that threaten to be remain unalterable. Yet, the fact remains that everything around us is changing and shaking. But praise God, Hope has kicked in. Hope has illuminated the horizons of our heart as surely as Angelic light filled the night sky at the first Christmas. There is a God. He has not forgotten us and He has not changed. He is the creator of all things living and not-living. He is alive. He has intervened. He has a plan. And it changes how I see all of life, even if most of my life does change or remain the same.
And this is such good news for this Year 2009:
1. The Bible will STILL be the eternal Word of God - forever settled in Heaven!
2. Prayer will STILL always work!
3. The Father will STILL be sitting confidently on His indomitable throne!
4. Jesus will STILL be the Way, the Truth, and the Life - the only means by which you may access the Father!
5. The Holy Spirit will STILL be our Comforter - comforting you from the inside, out!
6. The Church will STILL be "the pillar and ground of the truth" manifesting the wisdom of God!
7. Healing (for spirit, soul, and body) will STILL be in His wings!
8. The Gospel will STILL be the answer - whatever the question!
9. His grace will STILL be all-sufficient and our strength, whatever the task!
10. The gifts of the Spirit will STILL change lives - instantly, radically, and permanently!
11. You will STILL be God's most prized possession - His cherished son or daughter!
12. Heaven will STILL be wonderful, hell will STILL be horrible!
13. "By faith" will STILL be the only way for you to live.
14. You will STILL be "more than a conqueror in Christ" - victory is imminent!
15. Sowing will STILL result in reaping! So keep sowing!
16. God will STILL "always cause you to triumph in Christ!"
17. The love of God will STILL be in your heart - and nothing can separate you from it!
18. "All things will STILL work together for your good" - as you do His will!
19. You will STILL "be the head and not the tail" - blessed when you go out, blessed when you come in!
20. The devil will still, still, STILL, be a big-time loser!
Amen and Maranatha!
In His Righteousness,
M. Joe Omeokwe, Ph.D.